Deda Elementi Gravel 100 RHM Handlebars
It is an evolution of the famous Deda Zero100 handlebar. Based on the RHM curve to maintain a compact geometry, the 12° lateral opening angle of the handles ensures greater stability while retaining the classic feel of the brake levers.
The slightly aero shape is designed to be ergonomic and allow a comfortable position on the hands. This makes the GRAVEL100® handlebar the best choice for rides on gravel roads and gravel races.
- Curved shape: RHM - Rapid Hand Movement
- Material: 7075 triple-thick aluminum
- Handlebar Diameter: 31.7mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Opening: Angle12 °
- Curved measurements (external-external) cm: 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm
- Curved weight (42 cm): 260g
- Finish: black on black (BOB)