Deda Elementi Superzero DCR Alloy Handlebars - MY20
DCR - The new DCR (Deda Internal Cable Routing) system allows the full integration of the cables inside the handlebar. Aluminum version of the superzero handlebar. Made in high-end 7050 aluminum series using an innovative mechanical forming process that allows to obtain the exact aero shape of the carbon version.
The bar aero profile and cross section have been designed to minimize the drag and provide an ergonomic grip for any riding style at the same time. The design ideally matches the modern philosophy of racing bikes designed to be aero apart from being light and stiff. Superzero alloy handlebar features also the modern rhm shape for an incomparable grip on the drops.
- Shape: RHM – Rapid Hand Movement
- Material: Alloy 7050
- Handlebar diameter: 31.7mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Drop: 130mm
- Handlebar sizes (outside to outside): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm
- Handlebar Weight (42cm): 305g
- Finish: polish on black
- Note: Compatible with full internal cables routing (up to 4 cables)