SixSixOne Recon Knee Pads 661 XRD - Medium
The Recon knee pad was specifically designed for Trail and All-Mountain riders looking for minimalist protection, while not compromising on comfort and flexibility.
Created to be ultra-light and technical so that you can wear them on every ride. No need to stop and put them in your bag on the climbs. The Recon lineup is comfortable enough to become an essential part of your riding kit, just like your helmet and gloves.
Utilising PORON XRD foam with its open cell structure to ensure that the pad stay flexible while pedalling yet can take multiple impacts time after time without a tendency to break down.
The Recon offers the best weight to protection ratio of any pad on the market so eliminate that decision to stick the pads in your bag. Whether riding back up to the top or taking on downhill trails, you can stay protected at all times.
- Minimal, breathable chassis with XRD Technology in the knee area
- XRD® Technology conforms to your body’s every move, yet upon impact, instantly forms a comfortable protective shell around your knee
- Stretch mesh back with an elastic strap over the calf to keep the pads from moving
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the Evo Short to keep the pads in place
- Internal silicon printing on top and bottom elastic
- EN 14120
- Colour: Black
Measure around your thigh, 10cm above the knee with the knee slightly bent. Please note- All RECON pads size up relatively small and require a process of bedding in to get the perfect fit, Pads should feel tight for the first few rides but then stretch and settle for the perfect fit.
The following measurements are provided strictly as a guide for suggested sizing.
- Thigh circumference - Size Adult M - 42-44cm