The SeaSucker Hornet 1-bike rack is a small-scale revolution. We call it the Smallest Bike Rack in the World because it is. The Hornet is so compact that it fits into an included 9.5 x 7 x 4in zippered carrying case for easy storage and travel. The Hornet is far and away the most travel-friendly rack on the market, but it works equally well for everyday use.
The Hornet is our first leave-the-front-wheel-onbike rack. It is designed to mount to the back window of any hatchback, SUV or minivan using two of SeaSucker's powerful 4.5in vacuum cups (120lb rated pull-strength each) to hold the handlebars and hang a bike weighing not more than 35 lbs from the rear glass. Plastic ladder straps securely hold both road and MTB bars to the vacuum cups.
As with all SeaSucker bike racks, the pump-action vacuum cups also allow the user to attach the rack in just seconds, making the Hornet one of the easiest and fastest racks to install. Simply pump the two vacuum cups onto the back windshield, close the ladder straps around the bar.
- Hornet is far and away the most travel-friendly rack
- Designed to mount to the back window of any hatchback
- Hang a bike weighing not more than 35 lbs from the rear
- Fits into an included 9.5-inch x 7-inch x 3-inch zippered carrying case
- Hornet is our first "leave-the-front-wheel-on" bike rack