Northwave X-Celsius Artic GTX - Black
Northwave X-Celsius Artic GTX Black
- The new winter shoes developed for all trail types. Suggested also for e-biking and commuting.
- The Gore-Tex® Koala membrane guarantees excellent breathability with total water and wind resistance and ensures the maximum sensation of comfort during winter days.
- The Explorer sole ensures excellent power transmission to the pedal area and the Michelin rubber tread, 28% stronger than the TPU, guarantees excellent grip on all terrains.
- The upper has the Overlap construction, made with the most innovative materials, which uniformly wraps the foot without any pressure point, helping to transfer every watt of power and eliminating the dispersion of energy.
- The toe is reinforced in TPU; an easy and even closure system is guaranteed by the SLW2 dial, the only one with a step-by-step release, which allows a millimetric adjustment of the shoe in a quick and intuitive way.
- The new Easyfit Climaflex collar combines the extreme elasticity of the Lycra with the high thermal insulation of the Neoprene, increasing mobility and protection.
- The wrapping and positioning of the heel are enabled by a solid thermoformed buttress, in addition to the Arctic 4Layer insole built in Eva + Aluminum + Eva + Pile, which ensures excellent thermal insulation. For added safety, the 360°
- Reflective inserts guarantee excellent visibility on the road.