G-Form Pro-X Knee Guard
Reaction Protection Technology™ that allows the pads to stay soft and only harden on impact.
G-Form knee pads feature innovative rate-dependent technology (RPT™) for maximum impact protection and virtually no bulk. These versatile knee pads are specifically designed for the sports enthusiast. You’ll never again worry about compromising your movement and performing your best – in fact, you won’t even realize you’re wearing them. Sold in pairs.
- CE certified (CE EN 15613:2008) Knee and Elbow protectors for indoor sports
- Body-mapped, impact-absorbing (RPT™) pads protect from impact
- Moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ compression fabric keeps wearer dry and comfortable
- Lightweight (only 2 oz.)
- Machine washable
- Superior protection – rate-dependent technology provides superior protection than other soft knee padding on the market
- Superior fit – a second-skin fit that doesn’t interfere with or hinder performance
G-Form's revolutionary technology is designed to provide superior protection without hindering movement. The body-mapped RPT® padding ensures key coverage to the most vulnerable areas of the body. G-Form products have a low-profile, articulated design allowing them to form to your body, hugging each curve to provide a second-skin fit that’s unique to each individual.
And because their soft, fully-flexible RPT padding is sewn onto moisture wicking compression fabric, you never have to worry about the products moving out of place.
HOW IT WORKS
How can something soft, lightweight, and comfortable protect so well against impact? G-Form uses its Reaction Protection Technology™ that allows the pads to stay soft and only harden on impact.
INSIDE THE PAD
The molecules in the foam slightly repel each other, making the material soft and flexible.
Molecules bind together causing the pads to stiffen, absorb, and redistribute the energy from the impact.
Once the energy from the impact dissipates, the molecules return to their original state and the pads go back to being soft and malleable.