The MountCase 2, in composite construction with a polycarbonate core and a soft thermoplastic shell, offers good protection against impact in daily use. Its raised edges also prevent the touchscreen from scratches when the phone is placed upside down. It works with all FITCLIC mounts. The included FITCLIC Stem Cap Mount is the lightest, strongest, and most secure bike mount system for smartphones.
- Slim, pocket-friendly bumper case ideal for daily use
- In composite construction with soft rubberized touch
- Raised edges protect touchscreen from scratch
- RainGuard, with ultra-thin screen protector (NEW) and rear camera protection (NEW) included
- FITCLIC mounting mechanism case and bracket
- Aluminium Alloy Stem Cap Mount with Dual Lock fits stem cap of Ø31.8mm
- Dimensions: 142.5 x 72 x 13.5mm (case only)
- Weight: 30g (case); 140g (bracket)
- Package includes MountCase 2 for iPhone X, RainGuard, Bike Stem Cap Mount and screw (M6x45mm)
We ship fast! Our stock levels are updated live and orders placed before 14:00 are shipped the same day Monday to Friday.
Standard UK shipping is FREE*.
Express shipping options are available on checkout.
Unfortunately, we don't offer Click & Collect.
Europe standard shipping is £3.99 with an Express option available.
REST OF THE WORLD
Australia, United States, Canada, Japan and New Zealand is £8.99
*Some exclusions apply.
We have an Extended Christmas Returns Policy for 2020 that requires that most orders shipped between 1st November and 31st December (inclusive) be returnable until 31st January, 2021.
Outside of the above policy we offer a no-quibble 30 days return policy. If you no longer want it, for any reason, you can return it to us. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2020 has been quite the year, and the absolute worst way to end would be to order too late for us to deliver in time for Christmas.
Coronavirus has played havoc with delivery schedules this year, however, we have it on good authority from Royal Mail (our main shipping provider) that as long as you order before 2pm on Friday 18th December your order should reach you in time for Christmas.
Note: this is for UK mainland addresses only. If you live abroad then you need to order some time before this date in order to have your items arrive. Due to the nature of international deliveries and the vast number of countries, we are unable to provide any guarantees that your order will reach you in time for Christmas, sorry.