QT Cycle CO2 pump and 2 x 16g cartridges
DEWTAA0006Regular price £14.65
CO2 Mini Tyre Inflator
including 2 x 16g Cartridges
Very small and light weight, so easy to carry the pump and two gas canisters.
Pumps up a standard MTB or Road tyre in seconds so you can get on your way quickly
Screw threaded CO2 cartridges into the mini inflator/pump and push onto the tyre valve. For use with Schrader and Presta Valves.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic. No CFCs or HCFCs.
- Uses standard 3/8 - 24UNF Threaded cartridges 12gm, 16gm, 25g and 38gm.
- Complete with 2x16g CO2 and cartridge holder.
- Can be used to inflate all bike tyres and even Motor Bikes, ATVs & Quad Bikes.
- For or use with Schrader AND Presta Valves.
Directions for use:
1. Place black foam cover over cartridge.
2. Screw cartridge into inflator. Turn clockwise and firmly hand-tighten the cartridge onto the inflator. DO NOT remove cartridge until empty - check by depressing trigger before removing.
3. For fitting onto Schrader valve PUSH inflator onto the valve (no need to screw). For Presta valve unscrew locking screw and push inflator onto valve.
4. Push the inflator onto tyre using the sprung valve to control CO2 flow. Note - contains freezing CO2 gas under pressure, so depress trigger gently!
5. DO NOT dispense upside down.
Replacing the cartridge:
1. First depress trigger to check empty.
2. Unscrew cartridge (counter-clockwise). Cartridge may be freezing and may still contain liquid CO2.
3. Follow instructions above to install new cartridge.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA
Dispenses freezing CO2 - if sprayed onto skin will can cause damage. Cartridge itself can freeze when in use - use enclosed protective foam cartridge cover.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
Cartridge contains 16g of Carbon Dioxide UN1013 (E290) under high pressure.
Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
Never dispose of full cartridges.
Keep out of reach of children.
Explosion danger - 50C max temperature.
Do not take onboard an aircraft.
Colour - Gold.