Campagnolo Bora One 35 Clincher Wheelset
Introducing the Bora One 35 carbon wheel: 24.2 mm wide, 35 mm high rim, water-transfer graphics and braking track with AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology.
One of its kind, it was developed to meet the needs of great champions and then translated into a solution more suitable for amateurs and “granfondo” fans. Specific differences are its aluminium hubs and ceramic USB bearings.
Its very light weight and the convenience of the clincher version make the Bora One 35 one of the best carbon wheels on the market.
- Model year: 2018
- Weight: 1405g*
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear™/DRSC™ geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11/12
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 35mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
The Bora™ One 35 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry.
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish.
- Valve extender
- User manual
No accessories provided
*The weight refers to the couple of wheels and does not include the quick release, the rim tape, the identity card and the hub caps